Monday, April 13, 2020

Tuesday, April 14th: Train Problem Solution

How did we do on the train problem?

Watch the video below to check your answers:



After reviewing your answers and reflecting on your understanding, send Ms. Dolan an email adolan@hccs481.org or ms.dolans_science.  Or you can comment below on this blog, but be sure to include your first name and last initial so I know who you are!  

Rate yourself on a scale of 1-3.  Give a brief explanation to explain your rating.

3 = I got all of the answers correct.  I get this!

2 = I got some of the answers wrong.  
But after watching the video, I think I understand.

1 = I'm feeling lost and confused on all of this.






4 comments:

  1. i think i am at a 2.9 because i only got one wrong because i didn't quite think it through-joshua w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a three on this paper, I got them all right. Carter C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the questions all right i got a three

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that i got 2.5 because i got a half and one wrong.CW

    ReplyDelete